Friday, September 16, 2011

Nature Hour with our Neighbors

The kids met our neighbors. Sure, they moved in months ago. I've seen them outside playing and knew where they lived. What I didn't know is that these cute kids also homeschool! Eureka! My kids are in heaven! Now when they are taking school breaks (a.k.a. recess) they have more kids to play with. I have also made a new friend, their mom. We've had fun carpooling the boys to their book club, going on nature walks, taking a class together, and talking 'homeschool.' Here are a few pictures from our nature walk.


A few flowers left over from summer




Jeffrey and Brooklynn poking around an ant hill.





Hmmmm. Our path is actually a road that was improved a few years ago but never paved.




Following our friends through the grasses



Running through the grass, scratching his legs. Next time he'll wear pants.



Finding a few flowers

1 comment:

Rachel and Derrik said...

What fun! I'm so glad you have homeschooling friends nearby, that's great!