A conversation with Jeffrey:
"Mom, I've lost my imagination."
"Tell me about it."
"Well, I think you're going to be mad."
"I promise I won't. What happened."
"Well, okay. One of the main Jedis, the one that's the ghost, just came and told me and Yoda that we can't have the force anymore. He just kicked us off! That's why I can't use my imagination. It's lost."
Trying not to giggle, "I thought Jedis had to vote about that kind of stuff."
"No, he's the main one Mom. He can do whatever he wants even without a vote. And all the other Jedis have to do what he says."
"So he won't let you be a Jedi and he took your imagination?"
"Yes."
"Hmm. Maybe Dad can have a talk with him. He knows all about Jedi stuff."
"Good idea Mom!"
5 comments:
FANTASTIC!!
Boy Mal, I would LOVE to hear what he says when he has an imagination!
So funny!
Apparently, it was all a plot by the Emporer, because Jeffrey is the strongest in the FORCE out of all the Jedis. But, he was able to over throw the emporer and all is well in imaginary star wars land again. LOL
We need to get James and Jeffrey together. They would give George Lucas a run for his money! Or maybe he would just hire them to write the next set of Star Wars movies and you and Becky could be rich!!!
Post a Comment