Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jeffrey's 9th Birthday party

Jeffrey invited his book club and his cub scout troop to a pool party to celebrate his 9th birthday. During the party I kept asking myself, "What was I thinking?" The kids sure had a great time, but Mark and I were stretched to capacity watching our own kids and 10 friends in the pool. We tackled the party by having Mark play games with the swimmers, while I stayed in the shallow end with Malia and 3 non-swimming friends. They all had a great time, and some even continually ask to come back over and swim!


What could be better than a Star Wars battle on top of your cake?



Maybe Pokemon cards for a Pokemon junkie?



Or gum for someone with an affinity towards the chewy stuff?



Or Star Wars Legos? Now these were a real conversation starter.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: