I thought I had my banana bread recipe memorized, so I went ahead and made the bread. It turns out I didn't have the ingredients in the right proportions, but I think it turned out delicious!Here is my new version of banana bread:
4 ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup oil
2 beaten eggs
pinch of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 cup flour
Mash the bananas with a fork then add sugar. After mixture is stirred, mix in the eggs and oil. Add pinch of salt, vanilla, and soda. Finally add the flour and only stir until it's mixed.
Makes one load. Bake at 350 for 45 min- 1 hour. (Ours was perfect after 50 minutes!!) YUM!!
1 comment:
I love banana bread! I'll have to try your new and improved recipe!
I have pictures of you on my blog from like 100 years ago if you want to see them! They were posted July 22nd!
Post a Comment