Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yes, all bad things come to an end

even my never ending bad hair day. Should I wear my hair curly and have a pompom or straight and have a graduation tassle hanging on the side of my head? It went on and on and on. Now it's officially over!! My sister-in-law's sister worked her magic, layered all of my hair to blend in the bangs, and gave me a some great highlights. Much better. I was teary-eyed at the hair salon on Saturday.

5 comments:

oneHeidifamily said...

I love it, it looks awesome! It's so good to see your beautiful face as well....it's been too long

Hartleys said...

Ah, it looks SOOOO good! Addie saw your picture and starting crying for Brooklyn and Jeffrey. LOL

Mycket said...

That looks like a GREAT cut! And look at that smile!

Emily & Co. said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

Receli said...

YEAH!!!