
I woke up really early and made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. (Thanks to Cousin Rachel for teaching me how all those years ago!) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Later in the day we went to a swimming park with a pool and a few waterslides. Notice the water theme we're recreating here. Grandma's cousin camp always has lots of water activities!
Next we were off to enjoy nature.


We crossed the river by walking (the kids rode their scooters) over this suspension bridge. We crossed the stateline in the middle.

We ended the evening with a boat ride around the lake. There is a large fountain in the middle with a light show. Since fireworks are illegal here, and Grandma's cousin camp is never without, I thought this was a nice substitute.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a GREAT, BUSY week! I forgot Noall and I had gone around the lake until you mentioned going. We never crossed the river, though...pretty cool!
Malissa,
OK, those cinnamon rolls....just seeing the picture of them brought back SO MANY memories!!! I wish I would have been able to have a bite of this most recent batch you made!!
you rock!!!
Maybe you will one of these days! I'll make some just for you (An ENTIRE batch!!) next time I see you!
Post a Comment