Rachel! It's Melody from Ricks! Malissa's roommate... how are you? Mal told me you have a blog.... I would love to read it. Could you send me an invite? My emasil is MelodyScraps@gmail.com. My blog is http://daissondailydoings.blogspot.com/ Drop by sometime! :)
Wow, so it is going to happen! But are you moving to Nebraska as we had talked about? You will have to give me your new phone number....again, when you get there! Good luck!
5 comments:
Where?? Are you abandoning me before I get there? It's okay if you do, but where will you be??? Just so I know where to plan my next vacation...
whoa whoa whoa... i didn't even know for sure he was laid off. where are you heading?
glad you were able to find another job so quickly! now for details...
Yes, location please! Did you choose Omaha or Florida or a whole other place altogether?
Rachel! It's Melody from Ricks! Malissa's roommate... how are you? Mal told me you have a blog.... I would love to read it. Could you send me an invite? My emasil is MelodyScraps@gmail.com. My blog is http://daissondailydoings.blogspot.com/ Drop by sometime! :)
Wow, so it is going to happen! But are you moving to Nebraska as we had talked about? You will have to give me your new phone number....again, when you get there! Good luck!
Post a Comment