Malissa, Noall mentioned you have looked at some jobs in Omaha. Can I just say PLEASE come?!?! I would love to have a semi-family connection out here and I do love it. Let me know if you have any questions or if you or Mark want to come check it out and need a place to stay, we have a VERY comfy air mattress in our basement!!! :)
2 comments:
Those are adorable!! I love it!
Malissa, Noall mentioned you have looked at some jobs in Omaha. Can I just say PLEASE come?!?! I would love to have a semi-family connection out here and I do love it. Let me know if you have any questions or if you or Mark want to come check it out and need a place to stay, we have a VERY comfy air mattress in our basement!!! :)
-Natalie (Noall's sis)
Post a Comment