I know that I'm not in CA anymore, but I can't help feeling passionate about Prop 8. My former roommate, Deborah, has a great blog with a wealth of information. Check it out. http://www.booksandbeaches.blogspot.com/
I know what you mean about feeling passionate, & although Prop 8 is in CA, it affects us all. Lisa Joy just joined an advocacy group here in UT that promotes Traditional Marriage. Apparently there are 3 gay men in the UT legislature that are behind the scenes, pushing for an change in UT state laws to allow for gay marriage.
My sister, Emily, just put up a youtube video of her stake involved in a yes on 8 demonstration along the pacific coast highway. http://oursilvesterstory.blogspot.com/2008/10/pacific-coast-highway-demonstration.html
2 comments:
I know what you mean about feeling passionate, & although Prop 8 is in CA, it affects us all. Lisa Joy just joined an advocacy group here in UT that promotes Traditional Marriage. Apparently there are 3 gay men in the UT legislature that are behind the scenes, pushing for an change in UT state laws to allow for gay marriage.
My sister, Emily, just put up a youtube video of her stake involved in a yes on 8 demonstration along the pacific coast highway. http://oursilvesterstory.blogspot.com/2008/10/pacific-coast-highway-demonstration.html
You can see the footage. I love the music!
Post a Comment