Wednesday I went to the OB. I gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks. Ooops. More than the doctor ordered. But hey, it's been hot and I'm swelling. The good news is that I am measuring 3 cm smaller than I was with Jeffrey and Brooklynn at this point. So, hopefully, that translates into a smaller baby. Maybe I'll have a 9 pounder after all!
3 comments:
3 lbs is nothing. You may have just had a lot of water that morning or something.
I hope you continue to feel alright. The last few weeks are sooooooo long. Hang in there.
9 lbs? Are you kidding? Have all your kids been that big? Ian was 8 lbs 12 oz and I thought he was huge!
Jeffrey was 10 lbs 3 oz. Brooklynn was 9 days early and 9 lbs 15.4 oz. So an even 9 lbs or under has been my goal :) Easier to carry around after a c-section.
My biggest baby was 7lbs, 4 oz! I can't imagine a baby any bigger! But is it true that the bigger the baby, they sleep longer at night?
Post a Comment