Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Horray for Sunbeams!!

Malia is 3 and with the new year, she was moved from the Nursery class at church to the Sunbeam class. Since I have been her nursery leader for the last 18 months, she has been saying that she doesn't want to be a Sunbeam and wants to stay in the nursery with me. Thanks to a convincing older sister and a Dad who escorted her to her new class, she stayed in class the full 2 hours AND had a great time! She has two teachers. One is a mother with young kids, the other is a woman with grandchildren. I think it's the perfect fit for her first time in a 'big girl class' without her mom!





Feeling proud of herself when she got home from church!!

2 comments:

Emily & Co. said...

YEAH! :)

Sea Star said...

That transition is so hard! Especially if Mom is in Nursery. I am sure she will LOVE primary