Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

Last April for conference weekend, I made 5 jars with words on them. Each jar was filled with candies. When the kids heard the word (faith, gospel, prayer, etc.) they got a piece of candy. The only problem was that after the first session, they felt sick from eating too much candy.

This weekend, I made folders for the kids. Brooklynn's was a sticker book of the apostles and prophet. So fun to put together. I used my trusty Xyron sticker maker to make the stickers she needed then put them in a little baggie. This kept her busy for a long time.

For Malia and Jeffrey I put together a Bingo card and a treat card from Sugardoodle.net. and stuck them onto a file folder. That seemed to keep their attention for a while. I just had them use the cards for talks I felt were important.

No comments: