Winter Morning
by Ogden Nash
Winter is the king of showmen,
Turning tree stumps into snow men
And houses into birthday cakes
And spreading sugar over lakes.
Smooth and clean and frosty white
The world looks good enough to bite.
That's the season to be young,
Catching snowflakes on your tongue.
Snow is snowy when it's snowing,
I'm sorry it's slushy when it's going.
Clouds
by Christina G. Rossetti
White sheep, white sheep,
On a blue hill,
When the wind stops
You all stand still.
When the wind blows
You walk away slow.
White sheep, white sheep,
Where do you go?
4 comments:
Your pictures turned out so cute!! I love the Winter poem it is one of fav's!!!
I love the new family photo in your header, Malissa!
~Lisa
Thanks Lisa and D. It was fun to take, but really COLD!! Mark's friend photoshopped out the red noses and cheeks!
OGDEN NASH!!! Awesome. Thanks for those.
Post a Comment