Today was the first day of our homeschool co-op. So, we took pictures of the kids outside of the door before our 30 minute drive. Brooklynn intuitively decided she needed to hug a tree for her picture. I think she gets that from Aunt Rachel. :)
The kids loved their classes. Brooklynn is in a kindergarten/preschool combined class (all girls by the way). Jeffrey had two classes: oceanography and lego/physics. I am the lucky parent teaching the lego/physics class to all 9 boys (that's the sum total of all the boys). And it went pretty well. We learned about fulcrums and levers. Next session in on energy transfer. Then gears. Should be fun!
2 comments:
Lego Physics? Wow, you're my hero.
At first I was intimitated. But then I thought, "Hey, they're only 6-11 years old. I can handle that." If things get to complicated, I'll have to politely decline a second class:)
Post a Comment