I am looking around the house thinking to myself I should pick it up and vacuum. Then I look at my swollen hands, feet, and legs and think, "Nope, just have to lay here with my feet up." It's driving me crazy. It was only in the upper 80's today and I have the AC cranked down to 62- still no help with the swelling. I cancelled the kids field trip to see the tadpoles and birds at another local homeschool family's house and have been trying to take it easy. Hopefully tomorrow I can feel like I've gotten more accomplished!
3 comments:
Mal,
If it's 80 & you are pregnant, it's about 110 degrees for you! I feel for you, I went through 2 really hot summers very pregnant, it was miserable! Put your feet up, relax, close your eyes & visualize a really clean room. Only one more month! You can do it! Love ya!
Thanks for the encouragement Mel!! Today was a better day. It was only in the upper 60's :)
How are you doing...you are in the homestretch now! I hated the swelling that came with pregnancy...and in the heat it is even worse. But the vacuumming and other chores will always be there, so take some time to relax! I am excited to hear about the arrival of the baby!
Post a Comment